So you've decided to cheat and take a look at the answers?
OK, spoil the fun and read the answers below!
1. December 18, 1917
2. Cogdell, Clinch County, Georgia
3. Raiford Chatman Davis
4. The name "Ossie" came from a county clerk who misheard his mother's pronunciation of his initials "R.C." when she was filing his birth certificate.
5. The KKK threatened to shoot his father, whose job they felt was too advanced for a black man to have.
6. Howard University
7. Marian Anderson
8. Joy Exceeding Glory
9. It was the first black medical unit to deploy overseas.
10. Anna Lucasta
11. No Way Out
12. Alice in Wonder
13. The People of Clarendon County
15. Purlie Victorious
16. Malcolm X and Martin Luther King, Jr.
17. Cotton Comes to Harlem
18. The Jane Addams' Children's Book Award and the ALA's Coretta Scott King Award
19. Ponder Blue
20. With Ossie & Ruby: In This Life Together
21. Finding Buck McHenry
22. A Last Dance for Sybil
23. Ruby Dee (December 9, 1948 - February 4, 2005) (his death) 3 children
24. Two daughters and one son - Nora Davis Day (b. 1950), Guy Davis (b. May 12, 1952) and Dr. Hasna (née La Verne) Davis Muhammad (b. 1956)
25. February 4, 2005 in Miami Beach, Florida (heart disease)
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Ossie Davis merchandise
Meredy's Ossie Davis Trivia Mania
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.