So you've decided to cheat and take a look at the answers?
OK, spoil the fun and read the answers below!
1. October 15, 1879
2. Palmyra, Marion County, Missouri
3. Patti Mary Woodward
4. Head Hunters (1913)
5. Rose of the Rancho and The Only Son
6. Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn
7. Mrs. Adolph Schmidt was Ray's stepmother.
8. Six - Bright Eyes, Change of Heart, Curly Top, Captain January, The Poor Little Rich Girl and Little Miss Broadway
9. Craig's Wife
10. Jesse James
11. Mrs. Merriwether
12. The Rains Came
13. The Grapes of Wrath
14. Five - Jesse James, The Grapes of Wrath, Chad Hanna, The Ox-Bow Incident and My Darling Clementine
15. The Devil and Daniel Webster
16. The Ox-Bow Incident
17. Captain Tugboat Annie
18. My Darling Clementine
20. The Adventures of Rin Tin Tin
21. The Last Hurrah
22. She played The Bird Woman in Mary Poppins.
23. She didn't have a husband. She was a lesbian who lived an almost open lifestyle. There were Hollywood columns of the era describing visits to her ranch in Northern California and the coterie of "nieces" (quotes in the articles) living with her.
25. August 13, 1967 in Woodland Hills, Los Angeles, California (heart attack)
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Jane Darwell merchandise
Meredy's Jane Darwell Trivia Mania
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.