So you've decided to cheat and take a look at the answers?
OK, spoil the fun and read the answers below!
1. October 16, 1923
2. Dallas, Texas
3. Monetta Eloyse Darnell
5. Twentieth Century-Fox
6. Hotel for Women
7. Loretta Young
8. She made four films with him.
9. Lolita Quintero
10. The Virgin Mary
11. Summer Storm
12. She was strangled and then burned by insane composer Laird Cregar.
13. Peggy Cummins
15. A Letter to Three Wives
16. No Way Out
17. Black Spurs
18. Star Dust
19. Yes, at 1631 Vine St.
20. J. Peverell Marley
21. Phillip Liebmann
22. Merle Roy Robertson
23. Yes, she had an adopted daughter, Charlotte Mildred "Lola" Marley, who now owns The Smoking Lamp tobacco shop in Charleston, South Carolina.
24. April 10, 1965 in Chicago, Illinois (house fire)
25. Her ashes are interred at the Union Hill Cemetery, Chester County, Pennsylvania, in the family plot of her daughter's husband.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Linda Darnell merchandise
Meredy's Linda Darnell Trivia Mania
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.