So you've decided to cheat and take a look at the answers?
OK, spoil the fun and read the answers below!
1. November 9, 1922
2. Cleveland, Ohio
3. Dorothy Jean Dandridge
4. Cyril Dandridge was a mulatto, and Ruby Butler Dandridge had Jamaican, Native American, and Spanish blood.
5. The "Wonder Children"
6. The Cotton Club and the Apollo Theater
7. Teacher's Beau
8. Earl Mills
9. Tarzan's Peril
10. The Harlem Globetrotters
11. The Desi Arnaz Orchestra
12. The Empire Room of New York's Waldorf-Astoria Hotel
13. Bright Road
14. 20th Century-Fox
15. Carmen Jones
16. The Academy Award for Best Actress
17. She became the first woman to be featured on the cover of Ebony magazine, and she became the first African American to appear on the cover of Life (on November 1, 1954).
18. Island in the Sun
19. Porgy and Bess
20. A nervous breakdown
21. "Our Marilyn Monroe"
22. "If I had been born white, I could capture the world."
23. Harold Nicholas (September 6, 1942 - October 1951) (divorced) and Jack Denison (June 22, 1959 - December 20, 1962) (divorced)
24. One daughter - Harolyn Suzanne Nicholas. She was mentally handicapped. The surgical forceps used by the doctor during delivery damaged her brain.
25. September 8, 1965 in West Hollywood, California (overdose of Tofranil or embolism)
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Dorothy Dandridge merchandise
Meredy's Dorothy Dandridge Trivia Mania
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.