To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was he born?
2. Where was he born?
3. What was his birth name?
4. Where did the nickname "Bing" come from?
5. Mildred Rinker Bailey introduced him to what famous bandleader?
6. In 1928, he had his first number one hit with the Whiteman orchestra. What was the hit's title?
7. When did he make his solo radio debut?
8. He signed with Paramount and starred in his first full-length feature. What's the film's title?
9. What became his theme song and signature tune?
10. How long did he host The Kraft Music Hall?
11. Crosby's German listeners gave him what nickname?
12. What was the first "Road" picture and what trio starred in them?
13. The biggest hit song of Crosby's career was his recording of what Irving Berlin song?
14. He won the Academy Award for Best Actor for his role in what film?
15. Crosby became the first performer to record what on tape?
16. He sang four Academy Award-winning songs. Please name them.
17. How many chart singles and No. 1 hits did he have?
18. He charted an impressive 23 Billboard hits from 47 recorded songs with what immensely popular trio?
19. Bing Crosby Productions, affiliated with Desilu Studios and later CBS Television Studios, produced a number of television series. What Bob Crane TV series was produced by Bing Crosby Productions?
20. For many years, he was the pitchman for the first company to market orange juice concentrate. What's the company's name?
21. His last TV appearance was a Christmas special filmed in London in September 1977. It was on this special that Crosby recorded a duet of "The Little Drummer Boy" and "Peace on Earth" with what flamboyant rock star?
22. From the 1940s to the 1960s, he owned 15% of what Major League Baseball team?
23. Please name his two wives.
24. How many children did he have?
25. When did he pass away?
To download FREE Bing Crosby wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Bing Crosby merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.