To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was she born?
2. Where was she born?
3. What was her birth name?
4. In 1942, what renowned pictorialist photographer chose her Miss Camera Queen America?
5. What studio put her under contract?
6. She played her first lead opposite Lon McCallister in what 1944 movie?
7. She first received critical acclaim when she starred in what 1944 film?
8. Who dubbed her singing in State Fair?
9. She played Ruth Berent in what 1945 Technicolor film?
10. Who played her sister in the Otto Preminger-directed Centennial Summer?
11. Her ice skating ability was on display in what 1946 film?
12. Who played he husband in You Were Meant for Me?
13. Who were her two male co-stars in Apartment for Peggy?
14. Who played the three wives and their husbands in A Letter to Three Wives?
15. She was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role for playing Patricia Johnson in what 1949 drama?
16. She portrayed Ann Gilbreth twice. Please name the movies.
17. Who directed People Will Talk?
18. In The Model and the Marriage Broker, who played the model and who played the marriage broker?
19. Crain showed her dancing skills in what 1955 movie which was filmed on location in Paris?
20. In 1959, she appeared in a CBS special television production of what musical?
21. She was reteamed with Dana Andrews in what 1967 flick?
22. What was her final film?
23. Please name her husband.
24. How many children did she have?
25. When did she pass away?
To download FREE Jeanne Crain wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Jeanne Crain merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.