To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was he born?
2. Where was he born?
3. What was his full name?
4. Before he became an actor he held what job pertaining to the theater?
5. Who was his mentor?
6. He starred on radio as part of what group?
7. Who was his first wife?
8. Who was his second wife?
9. He made his film debut in what Welles' classic?
10. Who was his co-star in Lydia?
11. He portrayed Anne Baxter's father in what film?
12. He portrayed a character named Howard Graham in what movie?
13. He starred in what 1943 Hitchcock film?
14. Who was his co-star in the answer to Question 13?
15. He played Deanna Durbin's beau in what movie?
16. Who were his two co-stars in Gaslight?
17. What was the first film he made with Jennifer Jones?
18. What were the other films he made with Jennifer Jones?
19. Who got the girl in Duel in the Sun?
20. What was his character's profession in The Farmer's Daughter?
21. Bette Davis uttered, "What a dump!" while co-starring opposite him in what film?
22. He was Marilyn Monroe's co-star in what movie?
23. Who portrayed his girlfriend in Hush...Hush, Sweet Charlotte?
24. What was the title of his autobiography?
25. When did he pass away?
To download FREE Joseph Cotten wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Joseph Cotten merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.