To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was she born?
2. Where was she born?
3. What was her birth name?
4. Both her parents suffered from what addictive illness?
5. Who raised her and her younger half-sister Chrissy?
6. Where did she go to college?
7. Where did she move with boyfriend Don Saroyan to pursue acting careers?
8. In 1957, she began performing what hit parody number?
9. Burnett's first true taste of success came with her appearance on Broadway in what 1959 musical?
10. In 1959, she became a regular player on what TV series?
11. In 1962, she starred with Julie Andrews in what musical comedy television showcase?
12. She played a recurring role on what show as a tough corporal, later gunnery sergeant?
13. On March 22, 1966, Carol + 2 aired. Who were the "2" who appeared with her?
14. How many episodes of The Carol Burnett Show were produced?
15. Who were the other four stars of The Carol Burnett Show?
16. She starred with Walter Matthau in what 1972 American comedy-drama film?
17. She portrayed Peg Mullen in what 1979 telefilm?
18. She was the first celebrity to appear on what children's series?
19. She played Helen Hunt's mother on what TV series?
20. Burnett and Carrie Hamilton wrote a play together called what?
21. How many Emmy Awards has she won?
22. Where is her star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame?
23. Please name her three husbands.
24. How many children does she have?
25. When was her book Carrie and Me: A Mother-Daughter Love Story released?
To download FREE Carol Burnett wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Carol Burnett merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.