To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was he born?
2. Where was he born?
3. What was his birth name?
4. In 1914, he was awarded the winner's cup in a fat baby contest. Who was the judge?
5. Where did he go to college?
6. He made his Broadway debut in a 1939 production of what Shakespearean tragedy?
7. He joined the stock company at what studio in 1941?
8. What part did he play in Here Comes Mr. Jordan?
9. He left Columbia to enlist in what branch of the service during World War II?
10. In 1950, he starred in the first outer space adventure of the post-World War II era. What's the movie's title?
11. What was his character's name in 1952's High Noon?
12. Bridges received an Emmy Award nomination for his role in what episode of The Alcoa Hour?
13. He starred as an ex-Navy frogman in what adventure television series that aired in syndication from 1958 to 1961?
14. What was his character's name on the answer to Question 13?
15. Who produced The Lloyd Bridges Show?
16. Producer Gene Roddenberry, who worked with Bridges on Sea Hunt, reportedly offered him what role on Star Trek?
17. He was a regular cast member on what Rod Serling western series?
18. He starred in what Police Story spin-off?
19. What part did he play in 1980's Airplane!?
20. He portrayed Ben Geyser in what 1982 CBS miniseries?
21. He played businessman Harry Helmsley opposite Suzanne Pleshette in what 1990 telefilm?
22. He received a second Emmy Award nomination four decades after the first when he was nominated in 1998 for his role as Izzy Mandelbaum on what comedy?
23. Please name his wife.
24. How many children did he have?
25. When did he pass away?
To download FREE Lloyd Bridges wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Lloyd Bridges merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.