To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was she born?
2. Where was she born?
3. Her father was a Broadway and film producer. What was his name?
4. Her father owned what film production company?
5. Her father was president of what organization?
6. What was her first film?
7. How many films did she appear in in 1915?
8. How many films did she appear in in 1916?
9. She made her talking-picture debut in what 1933 film?
10. She played Aunt Hortense in what 1934 Astaire/Rogers flick?
11. What was her character's name in 1935's Lady Tubbs?
12. She starred in what 1935 Busby Berkeley movie?
13. She was nominated for a Best Supporting Actress Oscar for her role in what 1936 film?
14. Who were the stars of the answer to Question 13?
15. She played Mrs. Lyons/Pelican in what 1937 Deanna Durbin flick?
16. What was her character's name in 1937's Call It a Day?
17. She co-starred with Lucille Ball in what 1938 movie?
18. She won her Best Supporting Actress Oscar for her role in what film?
19. Did she attend the Oscar ceremony when she won?
20. In Old Chicago, what were her sons named and who played them?
21. She played Mrs. Carter in what Oliver Hardy/Harry Langdon flick?
22. What was her last film?
23. What was her husband's name?
24. Did she have children?
25. When did she pass away?
To download FREE Alice Brady wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Alice Brady merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.