To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was he born?
2. Where was he born?
3. What was his birth name?
4. How many years did he serve in the United States Navy?
5. Where did he study acting?
6. In 1949, he made his Broadway debut in what play?
7. In 1951, he made his feature film debut in what movie?
8. In 1951, he made his TV series debut as the archenemy of what hero?
9. In 1953, he was cast in his first significant role, playing the cruel Sgt. "Fatso" Judson in what movie?
10. He won the Best Actor Oscar for his performance in what film?
11. He played the title character on what ABC sitcom?
12. In The Flight of the Phoenix, what was his character's name?
13. He played Major General Sam Worden in what 1967 war film?
14. He starred in what 1969 epic western film directed by Sam Peckinpah?
15. In The Poseidon Adventure, who played his wife?
16. He portrayed the Roman Centurion in what acclaimed 1977 miniseries?
17. He delivered a fine turn as the veteran soldier in the CBS remake of what 1930 film based on an Erich Maria Remarque novel?
18. He played Dominic Santini, war buddy and second banana to Jan-Michael Vincent's Hawke on what CBS series?
19. He voiced the Mermaid Man on what animated series?
20. In 2007, he played a retired showman in what Hallmark Channel Christmas flick?
21. In 2009, he appeared in the final episode of what NBC TV series?
22. What's the title of his autobiography?
23. Please name his five wives.
24. How many children did he have?
25. When did he pass away?
To download FREE Ernest Borgnine wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Ernest Borgnine merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.