To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was he born?
2. Where was he born?
3. What was his birth name?
4. How old was he when he entered show business?
5. In 1916, he enrolled in what school?
6. At 12, he made his stage debut in a revival of what musical comedy?
7. What year did he first appear on television?
8. In 1933, he was hired by producer Jack White to star in what theatrical featurette?
9. In 1934-36, he was heard regularly on what radio show?
10. In nightclubs, he earned how much per week?
11. One of his best screen roles was dramatic. He played Moe Finkelstein in what Otto Preminger film?
12. Who sponsored radio's The Milton Berle Show?
13. What was the original title of his NBC television show?
14. During the show's run, what were Tuesdays in America called?
15. In 1948-1949, how many live shows did he do for Texaco?
16. On May 3, 1951, he signed an exclusive contract with NBC-TV for how many years?
17. He hosted the first charity telethon. What organization benefited from the telethon?
18. Holding what tightly-rolled bundle of dried and fermented tobacco was his trademark?
19. What was his theme song?
20. What are his two nicknames?
21. Who is his famous nephew?
22. What is the title of his autobiography?
23. Please name his three wives.
24. How many children did he have?
25. When did he pass away?
To download FREE Milton Berle wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Milton Berle merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.