To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was she born?
2. Where was she born?
3. What was her birth name?
4. In 1915, she made her film debut in what movie directed by her father?
5. After a bit part in Reckless Youth, she began her acting career in what 1922 film?
6. She made her A-picture debut in what Samuel Goldwyn production?
7. What 1930 film made her a Hollywood star?
8. In The Easiest Way, she played a kept woman. Who portrayed her keeper?
9. In What Price Hollywood?, who directed her?
10. The screenplay for what 1933 Constance Bennett film was adapted from a Somerset Maugham play?
11. Constance Bennett and what sassy actress play a pair of rollickingly wanton prostitutes in Bed of Roses?
12. In The Affairs of Cellini, who played her husband?
13. Who was her co-star in After Office Hours?
14. Who were the three female stars of Ladies in Love?
15. She played a ghost in what 1937 and 1938 comedy films?
16. She starred with Brian Aherne in what 1938 screwball comedy?
17. She portrayed an aviatrix in what 1939 film?
18. She outshone Garbo in what 1941 comedy?
19. In what movie did she play a program director who helps prove that Claude Rains is guilty of murder?
20. She played herself in what 1954 movie?
21. What was her final feature film?
22. What is the title of her biography by Brian Kellow?
23. Please name her five husbands.
24. How many children did she have?
25. When did she pass away?
To download FREE Constance Bennett wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Constance Bennett merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.