To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was he born?
2. Where was he born?
3. What was his birth name?
4. What year did he debut on Broadway?
5. He made his film debut in what gangster flick?
6. He portrayed what Inspector?
7. He played what super-sleuth?
8. He earned an Oscar nomination as Cary Grant's rival for Irene Dunne in what film?
9. He parodied himself in what brilliant 1940 comedy?
10. He played a killer who underwent brain surgery that transformed him in what film?
11. Who was the leading lady in Hands Across the Table?
12. What was his character's name in The Wolf Man?
13. He co-starred with Anne Baxter in what 1944 film?
14. He starred in what TV series that ran from 1949 to 1954?
15. He played FDR in what terrific 1960 film?
16. Who portrayed Eleanor Roosevelt in the answer to Question 15?
17. He had a chilling supporting role in what 1968 film?
18. He played Don Ameche's brother in what 1983 film?
19. He was a four-term president of what actors' organization?
20. He was one of the founding members of what actors' union?
21. What was the title of his autobiography?
22. What year did he win an honorary Oscar?
23. Was he married?
24. Did he have children?
25. When did he pass away?
To download FREE Ralph Bellamy wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Ralph Bellamy merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.