To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was he born?
2. Where was he born?
3. He was the younger brother of what actor?
4. How did he break into show business?
5. What year did he enter films?
6. In a series of comedy shorts, he portrayed a blowsy woman named what?
7. What actress was he married to from 1916-1918?
8. What was his first feature film?
9. What part did he play in 1920's The Last of the Mohicans?
10. Who was the star of The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse?
11. Who did he portray in 1922's Robin Hood?
12. In what 1925 film did he portray Professor Challenger?
13. He was teamed with what actor in a series of broad service comedies?
14. What studio hired him in 1930?
15. Who was his co-star in Min and Bill?
16. He was nominated for an Oscar for his role in what 1930 film?
17. He won an Oscar for his role in what 1931 film?
18. Who played his son in The Champ?
19. Who directed him in 1934's Treasure Island?
20. He reteamed with Marie Dressler in what 1933 film?
21. Did he make another film with Jackie Cooper?
22. He co-starred with Clark Gable and Jean Harlow in what 1935 film?
23. What film did he make in 1936 while on loan to 20th Century-Fox?
24. In 1943 and 1944, he co-starred with brother Noah in what two films?
25. When did he pass away?
To download FREE Wallace Beery wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Wallace Beery merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.