To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was she born?
2. Where was she born?
3. She was working in stock by what age?
4. By the time she was 19, she was a privileged member of what theatrical impresario's company?
5. What year did she first star on Broadway?
6. What was her first film?
7. In 1938, she made film history by doing what?
8. What were the two Academy Award categories for which she was nominated?
9. Which Oscar did she win?
10. How was her character related to "Julie" in Jezebel?
11. What character did she play in Mother Carey's Chickens?
12. She was directed by Michael Curtiz in what 1939 film?
13. What sister acting combo starred in the answer to Question 12?
14. Who played her son in Young Tom Edison?
15. Who played her son in Maryland?
16. Who played her husband in 1940's A Bill of Divorcement?
17. She co-starred with Tracy and Hepburn in what 1942 film?
18. She got star billing in what 1942 film?
19. She played Jeanne Crain's mother in what 1945 movie?
20. She was nominated for a Best Supporting Actress Oscar for her role in what 1961 film?
21. What was her husband's name?
22. Did she have a child?
23. What was her famous niece's name?
24. When did she pass away?
25. Where is she buried?
To download FREE Fay Bainter wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Fay Bainter merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.