To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was she born?
2. Where was she born?
3. What was her birth name?
4. She made her film debut, under her real name, in what 1929 backstage musical?
5. What year did she make her Broadway debut?
6. Producer Lee Shubert suggested she change her name. What two products inspired "Eve Arden?"
7. She had her breakthrough role in what 1937 film?
8. She played a dizzy society matron in what 1939 Broadway musical by Kern and Hammerstein?
9. She performed some acrobatics while trying to steal a wallet from Groucho Marx in what movie?
10. The most notable song introduced in Two for the Show was what?
11. Who directed her in Comrade X?
12. She supported Edward G. Robinson, Marlene Dietrich, and George Raft in what 1941 film?
13. What was her character's name in Cover Girl?
14. She played the memorable role of Sgt. Natalia Moskoroff in what film?
15. She was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for her work in what 1945 film?
16. Eve Arden as Ida Corwin uttered what famous line?
17. In Anatomy of a Murder, what were Maida Rutledge's two best lines?
18. She portrayed Connie (Constance) Brooks, an English teacher at fictional Madison High School, in what sitcom?
19. The answer to Question 18 appeared on what three entertainment mediums?
20. She co-starred with Kaye Ballard in what situation comedy?
21. She played Principal McGee in what 1978 and 1982 films?
22. What was the title of her autobiography?
23. Please name her two husbands.
24. How many children did she have?
25. When did she pass away?
To download FREE Eve Arden wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Eve Arden merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.