To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was he born?
2. Where was he born?
3. What was his birth name?
4. What was his father's profession?
5. Where did he attend college?
6. One of his employers in Los Angeles believed in him and paid for his studies in what?
7. He signed with what film production company?
8. His first movie role was in what film?
9. He was memorable as the gangster in what 1941 comedy?
10. In the 1943 movie adaptation of The Ox-Bow Incident with Henry Fonda, often cited as one of his best films, he played what character?
11. He played an obsessed detective in what 1944 film?
12. He appeared with actress Gene Tierney in five films. Please name them.
13. What was the only Rodgers and Hammerstein musical written directly for film?
14. He starred in what 1945 black-and-white film noir directed by Otto Preminger?
15. He portrayed Fred Derry in what 1946 Best Picture Oscar winner?
16. He starred with Joan Crawford and Henry Fonda in a story about a post-World War II romantic triangle. What was the movie's title?
17. The theme from what 1949 movie he starred in with Susan Hayward is now a jazz standard?
18. He played a crooked cop in what 1950 film?
19. He starred in what 1957 British horror film directed by Jacques Tourneur?
20. His brother was also an actor. Please name him.
21. He struggled with what addictive disease?
22. In the last years of his life, Andrews suffered from what brain disease?
23. Please name his two wives.
24. How many children did he have?
25. When did he pass away?
To download FREE Dana Andrews wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Dana Andrews merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.