To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was she born?
2. Where was she born?
3. What is her real name?
4. How old was she when she came to America?
5. What university did she attend?
6. She made her film debut in what movie?
7. Who played her mother in the answer to Question 6?
8. She vamped what singer in State Fair?
9. What comedian gave her a big break?
10. She played Kim McAfee in what film?
11. Who was her co-star in Viva Las Vegas?
12. She appeared in a remake of Three Coins in the Fountain titled?
13. She portrayed a character named Dallas in what 1966 film?
14. What is her husband's name?
15. What is her character's name on the Flintstones?
16. She received her first Academy Award nomination for her role in what movie?
17. What year did she have a horrible 22-foot fall from a platform during her stage act?
18. She was nominated for an Oscar for a second time for her role in what film?
19. She played opposite Anthony Hopkins in what 1978 movie?
20. She portrayed a dying mother in what 1983 telefilm?
21. What actress surprised A-M at the Emmy Awards with a tribute to her performance in the answer to Question 20?
22. Who played Stanley opposite her Blanche Dubois?
23. Who portrayed the elder Mrs. Grenville in The Two Mrs. Grenvilles?
24. What character did she play in Scarlett?
25. Her first TV series premiered February 24, 1998. What was the show's title?
To download FREE Ann-Margret wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Ann-Margret merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.