To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was she born?
2. Where was she born?
3. What was her birth name?
4. What happened to her when she was eight?
5. How long was she in a heavy steel brace from neck to hips?
6. As a teen, Allyson memorized whose trademark dance routines?
7. What was the name of the dancing school she attended?
8. She made movie short subjects for what two studios in New York?
9. Her dancing and musical talent led to a stint as an understudy for the lead of what Broadway musical?
10. What was her character's name in the 1943 film Best Foot Forward?
11. What was her breakthrough film?
12. She starred in what 1947 musical with Peter Lawford?
13. What number did she perform in 1948's Words and Music?
14. What character did she play in 1949's Little Women?
15. Please name the three films teaming Allyson with James Stewart.
16. Who was her co-star in 1953's Battle Circus?
17. Who wrote the novel Executive Suite?
18. Who portrayed her husband in 1954's Woman's World?
19. She drove Jose Ferrer's character to a mental breakdown in what 1955 film?
20. What 1956 film was a remake of the 1934 Academy Award-winning It Happened One Night?
21. She struggled with what addictive disease?
22. In her later years, what product did she famously advertise?
23. Please name her three husbands.
24. How many children did she have?
25. When did she pass away?
To download FREE June Allyson wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for June Allyson merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.